Thursday, August 12, 2010

You can't eat babies!

Missy Moo has lately taken to sleeping in her own bed.  We've co-slept with her for nearly the last 3 years.  I'm quite pleased now to be only sharing with one prolific bed hog.

Anyways, every morning, like clockwork, Missy Moo scrambles up into my bed at 10:30 a.m.  This morning, she was feeling nostalgic and wanted to look at pictures of herself.

Thanks to a strange cleaning kick the other day, I found a picture of my husband and I at our wedding reception and put it out on a spare patch of dresser.  It had still been packed away from out last move.

She brought it over to me and said, "Where's me?"

"In my tummy," I replied.

"No.  Where's me?"

"You're an egg in my stomach at the point this picture was taken."

"NO!  Bad mommy!  You can't eat babies!"  She was horrified and I couldn't stop laughing.

1 comment:

  1. Thats kind of awesome. I had a similarly awesome conversation with a toddler about what happens when babies are born. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete