Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Woes





Hello You Faithful Few,

Really, I should be in bed right now instead of chatting away like this.  However, it occurs to me that you may have missed me.  Don't worry - I missed you too.

Still, I am TIRED.  So, I think this one is just gonna' be a pretty little photo montage of our weekend.  Enjoy!

Day One in Columbia:

Missy Moo all proud on a big girl bike
On the Venetian carousel

After a trip to Sephora

















Taking a break, eating a pretzel
















Day Two in Columbia:

Cuddling with the Mad Hatter
At this point, we were on our second day at the Columbia mall because we had to get the car fixed.  Missy Moo fell asleep around 2:00 p.m. and we'd already been there since 9:45 a.m.

I'm just going to put this here: I can't seem to get the photos in any semblage of order and trying to fix them is just making me angry - so I'm not going to try anymore.  THERE!

Goodnight everyone.  Sorry I've not been around.

Oh?  You want to know what time we got home?  Well, we didn't leave the mall until it closed at 6.  Yeah.  It was a LOOOONG day.


Exploring Columbia
At the waterfall/fountain







What are men compared to rocks and trees and nature?


Super proud to be squashing 3 bears
Milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment