Thursday, August 19, 2010

Confession Time

Okay, here it goes.  Hi, my name is Jade and I HATE to prewash and iron my fabric.

There.  I've said it.  Now you know my deep dark sewing shame.  And, now you know what's been taking so long with the Missy Moo Halloween Dress tutorial.

Oh, I've got it all typed out - really.  All it's waiting for are the pictures and you can't take pictures unless your fabric is prepped and your fabric isn't prepped without being prewashed.

However, I bit the bullet last night and washed everything I need and now I've just got to cut and sew!  So, I really don't want to be promising anything, but I feel okay with strongly hinting that the tute will be done by Monday evening.

In the meantime, please avail yourself of the applique tutorial that follows (or proceeds - as the case may be).  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment