Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tick...tock...goes...the...clock...

I spent a lot of time yesterday looking for that cute little Halloween countdown clock over in the right corner.  I thought to myself, "Mwhahaha!  Now I will know precisely and exactly how much time until Halloween!  Mwhahaha!"

Really though, if I'm being honest, it's making me nervous!  I see all these seconds going by and I'm really thinking to myself, "Oh NO!  Another day is gone and I didn't make anything for my yard!  Oh the agony! I only have 52 days left!"  This is followed by heart palpitations.  What a goose I am.

Here are your Halloween goodies for today!

1. All Free Crafts - Um, the name says it all!  They've got links to lots of cool stuff.  Here's their Halloween page.
2. Disney's Family Fun - I really like this Disney page because they've got stuff for you to do with your kids.
3. Better Homes and Gardens - Here's their list of links for crafts to do with your kids.

Go make something spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment